brick walls and a forgotten blog





After some awesome music festivals, a few weddings, a Break up, the Duck Commander Family Cruise, and the Dominican Republic mission trip, now I am back to writing my blog. 

Enough with the small talks ha
I was really inspired by this Cameo City light Skirt, it has really cool metal closure detailing + the BCBGeneration chiffon plaid button-up blouse.  What could be better then being able to wear plaid all year long?  With a little tuckage in the front, of course ;) Completed this outfit with my favorite new pair of sandals from Birkenstock. Loving this gladiator style differ from the basic birks :)
One last thing, always stay shady with a pair of cute sunglasses. 











Skirt: Cameo
Sandals: Birkenstock 
Bag: BCBG
Sunglasses: Wonderland  

This whole outfit is available at Duck & Dressing Boutique 

XOXO,
Live your style






4 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your shop! Are you going to be adding a plus size line? Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this outfit! However, my style says YES but my wallet says ummm..... Lol, I would literally make Duck and Dressing my main source for clothing if I could afford it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the amazing tips to enhance your personality with dressing. Visit: http://seasonaldresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We at Pezalli, produce high quality shirts for discerning gentleman, entirely hand crafted. From exquisite fit and comfort to impeccable elegance, this shirt offers you the best of both British traditional craftsmanship and modern Italian design.Pezalli Bespoke shirts are custom made with your personal choice of fabric, style components and monogram, using 22 pieces and 55 separate steps, to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.

    http://www.pezalli.com/bespokeservice.php

    ReplyDelete

 

Facebook

Popular Posts