trend the trench


I just got back from my little trip from Taiwan, I wanted to do a quick outfit post on this amazing ice blue trench coat by Cameo the label we just received at Duck & Dressing! I saw this as soon as I walked into the store when I got back, I dropped my suitcase and immediately put it on! Trench coats are a great transitional piece because through winter you get used to layering and using jackets to complete outfits, with a trench you can layer into spring without breaking a sweat because they aren't as thick. I will be posting bits and piece of my trip to Taiwan in a later blog, stay tuned :)

Details of the outfit is below, and don't forget....you can get everything from the store or online. If you don't see it online, don't be afraid to contact the store we take phone orders & ship everywhere within the U.S .


xoxo, live your style :)










Jacket: Cameo the label
Top: BCBG
Jeans: Mother 
Booties: Dolce Vita
Bag: Stela 9
Necklace: Ela Vanila (personal piece)




2 comments:

  1. It doesn't do any good if you don't have larges I tried to buy three different shirts and not one did you have in my size. You might want to at least carry more larges and maybe even x large were not all a size xs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm being serious not sarcastic I do like your clothes prices are a little high because I liked a couple sweaters you have but I never looked at size because of price.

    ReplyDelete

 

Facebook

Popular Posts