downtown desert








I was so excited when I got our new spring shipment in from Donni Charm Scarves. They are a company that focus on story telling (you can check out their story HERE), and I have also become really good friends with them. I though I would do an outfit showing you how to ease into spring with this Donni Charm Picnic scarf. 
This scarf kinda reminds me of a shemegh "a desert scarf" perfect to go with the desert vibes I have been obsessed with recently, as you can see from our new store decors ;)
 So I picked out some natural tone clothing to go with it, and of course you can't forget about the Robertson women Dooney & Bourke camo bag (you can purchase it HERE



Photos taken by: Brad Arender

Everything in this post is available for purchase at Duck & Dressing
and we got a new store number :) # 318-388-7611 








1 comments:

  1. We at Pezalli, produce high quality shirts for discerning gentleman, entirely hand crafted. From exquisite fit and comfort to impeccable elegance, this shirt offers you the best of both British traditional craftsmanship and modern Italian design.Pezalli Bespoke shirts are custom made with your personal choice of fabric, style components and monogram, using 22 pieces and 55 separate steps, to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.

    http://www.pezalli.com/bespokeservice.php

    ReplyDelete

 

Facebook

Popular Posts